STAIN DROP ALL PURPOSE XpH - C005510-CS20Q
- Prevents stains and scale without phosphates
- Ideal for pool openings
- Removes light stains and scale at prescribed dosages
- Works in wide pH ranges
- Great for off-season prevention
- Highly chlorine tolerant
- See downloadable instructions below for more complete details
- FOR POOL OPENINGS:
- Adjust chlorine / bromine below 3ppm
- With pump running, add 1 Qt (32 oz) per 15,000 gallons of pool water. (Water may haze. This is normal, and a sign of product working) Run pump continuously for 48 hours
- After 48 hours, resume typical start-up or opening instructions from your dealer
- For pools with sand or DE filters, backwash according to manufacturer’s instructions and resume filtering.
- For cartridge filters, remove, clean and replace the media according to manufacturer recommendations.
- Regardless of filter type, if pool water exceeds 300 ppm calcium hardness or has a heavy metal content, chemically clean filter media following treatment.