1. Safety Issues: The homeowner/resident is responsible to maintain code compliance with the city, county and state on issues such as fencing and gates, backwash/waste lines and all other applicable safety issues.
2. Water Level: If water is needed, we will add water while on site and will turn it off when we leave. It is the homeowner’s responsibility to maintain proper water levels. We will add water with a hose timer or an auto fill but will not turn on any main water supply if it is shut off.
3. Chemicals: All basic chemicals are included and stored on our vehicles. All other chemicals such as algaecides, phosphate removers, shock, calcium hardness, stabilizers, and salt will be charged extra and will be invoiced separately.
4. Payment Terms: Service is billed at the beginning of the month for that current service month and must be paid by the 10th of the same month to insure uninterrupted service. Repairs are billed when completed and are due within 10 days of the completion date. You can also pay using all major credit cards. Unpaid bills will result in suspension or cancellation of service. All past due invoices will result in a $10.00 late fee. (Late Fee Policy)
5. Access To Your Pool: Locked Gates: Please provide a combination lock or 2 copies of the gate key to provide uninterrupted service. If in the event, we arrive on our regular scheduled day and we are not able to access the pool there will be no credit for this missed visit. Solar covers must be removed prior to service, if not only chemicals will be checked.
6. On Rainy Days: Only a chemical service and emptying of baskets will be performed. (No refunds will be given for this type of service.)
7. Termination: Service may be terminated at will by either party with no advance notice. However, service is billed at an annualized price. If you need service for summer months only, your billing may increase.
8. Pets: The homeowner/resident is responsible to contain and restrain their pets.
9. Additional Cleanup Charges: In the event that the pool is unusually dirty at time service is started or in the event that the pool receives excessive debris and or dirt load due to homeowner/resident, landscaping or poor draining, there will be an additional charges which will vary depending on severity of debris. Please make sure your landscape is in-order prior to monsoon season to prevent additional charges.
10. Repairs: All major repairs will be communicated and approved by customer prior to service. Any repairs over $300 require 50% deposit before work can begin. Any repairs under $50 will be done as a matter of routine maintenance.
11. Filtration System Maintenance: Need to be kept in good operating order. Sand filter media should be changed every 5 years. D.E. Filters should be broken down and cleaned every 6 months. Cartridge Filters should be broken down and cleaned every 3 months.
12. Liability: Under the terms of this agreement, Poolosophy LLC will not be held responsible for any staining of plaster. Since plaster is composed of natural materials, a certain amount of shading, staining and color variation is to be expected. Different forms of staining occur in all pools and with proper chemistry can be held to a minimum.
POOLOSOPHY LLC, reserves the right to skip up to four (4) weeks of service per year (due to vacations, holidays and/or sick days). Please note that four (4) months of the year have five (5) weeks that you are not being billed for. All of our services are preformed under normal weather permitting conditions. Cases of gale force winds and hurricanes may require an added expense and/or understanding of the situation. If the CYA Levels in your pool are above 100PPM you will be required to drain the pool partially ad refill, this may need to be done several times. This will also be required if TDS Levels reach or exceed 5000.
POOLOSOPHY LLC its employees and/or independent contractors, agrees to provide swimming pool maintenance in a responsible manner. “To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Customer shall indemnify and hold harmless the POOLOSOPHY LLC, its Owner, employees and/or independent contractors, and agents of any of them from and against claims, damages, losses and expenses, including but not limited to attorney's fees, arising out of or resulting from performance of the Subcontractor's Work under this Agreement, provided that any such claim, damage, loss or expense is attributable to bodily injury, sickness, disease or death, or to injury to or destruction of tangible property (other than the Work itself), but only to the extent caused by the negligent acts or omissions of the Subcontractor, the Subcontractor's Sub-subcontractors, anyone directly or indirectly employed by them or anyone for whose acts they may be liable, regardless of whether or not such claim, damage, loss or expense is caused in part by a party indemnified hereunder. Such obligation shall not be construed to negate, abridge, or otherwise reduce other rights or obligations of indemnity which would otherwise exist as to a party or person described in this Section.”